The Ministry of Finance and The Royal Malaysian Customs Department announced that starting from Sep 1st, 2017, the new tourist tax of 10 MYR per night will be charged at the properties regardless of the accommodation star level.
Articles in this section
- I have already made my booking. Can I change the currency used?
- Do you charge my credit card immediately upon confirmation?
- Can I make a booking using my friend’s credit card?
- Why do I have to pay 10 MYR at Malaysian Hotels?
- Can I use a debit card if I don’t have a credit card?
- Which payment options can I use?
- Why was my card charged additional fees?
- Which currencies does HotelQuickly accept?